LIST COVERING ALL LISTING ERRORS
ASSESS THE WHOLE LIST THROUGH (METHOD 5).
Used to handle suspected errors in Listing & Nulling actions, Why finding, etc. usually after a L4 Short Form didn't get it or because the situation is more complex than a recently failed L&N action.
Take the biggest reads or BDs and handle. Then clean up the remaining list.
PC'S NAME_____________________________________ DATE________________
0. WAS IT THE FIRST ITEM ON THE LIST?
(Indicate and give pc his item.)
1. DID YOU FAIL TO ANSWER THE LISTING QUESTION?
(If it reads, find out what question, clear the question noting whether it reads, if so, list it, find the item and give it to the pc.)
2. WAS THE LIST UNNECESSARY?
(If it reads, indicate BPC and indicate that it was an unnecessary action.)
2A. DID THE QUESTION HAVE NO CHARGE ON IT?
( Indicate. )
2B. WERE YOU ASHAMED TO CAUSE AN UPSET?
(L1C after list corrected.)
2C. WERE YOU AMAZED TO REACT THAT WAY?
(Same as 2B.)
2D. THE QUESTION HAD ALREADY BEEN LISTED BEFORE.
2E. YOU HAD NO INTEREST IN THE QUESTION?
(Indicate that the auditor missed that it didn't read.)
3. WAS THE ACTION DONE UNDER PROTEST?
(If it reads, handle by itsa earlier similar itsa.)
4. IS A LIST INCOMPLETE?
(If reads, find out what list and complete it, give the pc his item.)
5. HAS A LIST BEEN LISTED TOO LONG?
(If so, find what list and get the item from it by nulling with Suppress, the nulling question being: "On has anything been suppressed?" for each item on the overlong list. Give the pc his item.)
6. HAS THE WRONG ITEM BEEN TAKEN OFF A LIST?
(If this reads, put in Suppress and Invalidated on the list and null as in 5 above and find the right item and give to the pc.)
7. HAS A RIGHT ITEM BEEN DENIED YOU?
(If this reads, find out what it was and clean it up with Suppress and Invalidate and give it to the pc.)
8. HAS AN ITEM BEEN PUSHED OFF ON YOU YOU DIDN'T WANT?
(If so, find it and get in Suppress and Invalidate on it and tell pc it wasn't his item and continue the original action to find the correct item.)
9. HAD AN ITEM NOT BEEN GIVEN YOU?
(if reads, handle as in 7.)
10. HAVE YOU INVALIDATED A CORRECT ITEM FOUND?
(If so, rehab the item and find out why the pc invalidated it or if somebody else did it, clean it up and give it to pc again.)
11. HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF ITEMS THAT YOU DID NOT PUT ON THE LIST?
(If so, add them to the correct list. Renull the whole list and give the pc the item.)
12. HAVE YOU BEEN LISTING TO YOURSELF OUT OF SESSION?
(If so, find out what question and try to write a list from recall and get an item and give it to the pc.)
13. HAVE YOU BEEN GIVEN SOMEBODY ELSE'S ITEM?
(If so, indicate to the pc this was not his item. Don't try to find whose it was.)
14. HAS YOUR ITEM BEEN GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE?
(If so, find if possible what item it was and give it to the pc. Don't try to identify the "somebody else.")
14A. NO ITEMS WERE YOURS?
(If so, indicate: none of the items were his. Do not try to find out whose items they were).
14B. WERE EARLIER LISTING ERRORS RESTIMULATED?
(Indicate and correct earlier lists then check the current.)
14C. HAD THIS LIST ALREADY BEEN HANDLED?
15. HAS A RELEASE POINT BEEN BYPASSED ON LISTING?
(If so, indicate the overrun to the pc, rehab back.)
16. HAS A RELEASE POINT BEEN BYPASSED ON THE QUESTION ONLY?
(If so, indicate the overrun to the pc and rehab back.)
17. HAVE YOU GONE EXTERIOR WHILE LISTING?
(If so, rehab. If Ext Rundown not given, note for C/S.)
18. HAS IT BEEN AN OVERT TO PUT AN ITEM ON A LIST?
(If so, find out what item and why.)
19. HAVE YOU WITHHELD AN ITEM FROM A LIST?
(If so, get it and add it to the list if that list available. If not put item in the report.)
20. HAS A WITHHOLD BEEN MISSED?
(If so, get it, if discreditable ask "Who nearly found out?")
21. HAS AN ITEM BEEN BYPASSED?
(Locate which one.)
22. WAS A LISTING QUESTION MEANINGLESS?
(If so, find out which one and indicate to the pc.)
23. HAS AN ITEM BEEN ABANDONED?
(If so, locate it and get it back for the pc and give it to him.)
24. HAS AN ITEM BEEN PROTESTED?
(If so, locate it and get the Protest button in on it.)
25. HAS AN ITEM BEEN ASSERTED?
(If so, locate it and get in the Assert button on it.)
26. HAS AN ITEM BEEN SUGGESTED TO YOU BY ANOTHER?
(If so, get it named and the Protest and Refusal off.)
27. HAS AN ITEM BEEN VOLUNTEERED BY YOU AND NOT ACCEPTED?
(If so, get off the charge and give it to the pc, or if he then changes his mind on it, go on with the listing operation.)
28. HAS THE ITEM ALREADY BEEN GIVEN?
(If so, get it back and give it again.)
29. HAS AN ITEM BEEN FOUND PREVIOUSLY?
(If so, find what it was again and give it to the pc once more.)
30. HAS AN ITEM NOT BEEN UNDERSTOOD?
(If so, work it over with buttons until pc understands it or accepts or rejects it and go on with listing.)
30A. WAS THE LISTING QUESTION NOT UNDERSTOOD?
(Get defined and check for read. It may be unreading. If so, indicate that an uncharged question was listed because it read on a misunderstood.)
30B. WAS A WORD IN THE QUESTION NOT UNDERSTOOD?
(Same as 30A.)
31. WAS AN ITEM DIFFERENT WHEN SAID BY THE AUDITOR?
(If so, find out what the item was and give it to the pc correctly.)
31A. DID THE AUDITOR SUGGEST ITEMS TO YOU THAT WERE NOT YOURS?
(Indicate as illegal to do so. Correct the list removing these.)