Warning: These materials are only to be read and used by students ready for the Level. To qualify you have to have attested Clear and done Advanced Level 2, Pre-OT Two. The student should also be a trained Solo-auditor.
LDN - The Correction List for Advanced Level III - Pre-OT III
This correction list is administered by a review Auditor to the Pre-OT.
Do not use any R3RA or any other Engram Running technique after Clear,
L1C can be used on a BT.
L7 can be used on a BT.
GRADES: You can also run Grades O-IV on a BT.
OUT INT: A BT can be having trouble with Out Int, requiring the End of Endless Int RD (but no R3RA).
Earlier Incident One, Earlier Universe
One of the most common problems you run into when handling a BT that doesn't blow is that the BT has an earlier Incident One, some BTs have several earlier Incident One's. Also, what can happen when you get to the first Incident One, is that you can easily jump from one BT to another, if you keep pushing for an earlier incident.
If earlier Incident One doesn't work, then one checks for "earlier universe?" - the BT recognizes there was an earlier universe - the moment the BT spots this it will usually blow.
(Caution: There is an Implant which miscounts the number of earlier universes, making it seem there were far more than there were.)
Assess the following and find whose charge it is. Then handle per instructions. The Read may apply to several BTs and a line should always be rechecked and found clean before moving on. List is usually done Method Three. With very upset Pre-OTs Method Five can occasionally be called for.
LDN - Advanced Level III
1. WAS THERE AN EARLIER INCIDENT ONE? _________
(Some BTs have several earlier Incident One's, the
2. WAS THERE AN EARLIER UNIVERSE? _________
(Get BT to recognize it and it will blow.)
3. JUMPED FROM ONE BT TO ANOTHER BT? _________
(Indicate and handle each BT restimulated.
4. IS THIS BEING MOCKED UP AGAIN SO IT CAN BE
(Indicate, if no F/N, D/L when it was mocked up.)
5. ONE INDIVIDUAL WHO THINKS HE IS A CLUSTER?
(Handle as an individual.)
6. A CLUSTER WHO THINKS IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL?
(Handle as a Cluster, D/L, Incident Two, Incident One.)
7. THE DATE WAS ACTUALLY FROM A DATE GIVEN IN AN
(Indicate. Find the actual date to blow. Locate to blow.)
8. WRONG DATE FOR INCIDENT? _________
(Correct the date to blow. Locate to blow.)
9. NO DATE WAS FOUND FOR INCIDENT? _________
(Date to blow. Locate to blow.)
10. WRONG LOCATION WAS GIVEN FOR INCIDENT?
Correct the location to blow, handle individual BTs.)
11. NO LOCATION WAS FOUND FOR INCIDENT? _________
(Locate the incident to blow, handle individual BTs.)
12. INCIDENT ONE GOT INTO RESTIMULATION?
(Handle the Incident Ones.)
13. EARLIER BEGINNING UNDETECTED? _________
(Find the correct beginning and it will blow.)
14. BYPASSED BASIC ON A CHAIN? _________
(Indicate, if no F/N, D/L.)
15. STIRRED UP INCIDENTS EARLIER THAN BASIC?
16. MORE THAN ONE CLUSTER IN A CLUSTER? _________
(Handle as a Cumulative Cluster.)
17. SOMEBODY COPYING WHAT WAS JUST ERASED?
(Indicate, if no blow, find out who was copying.)
18. RANDOM PICTURES COMING IN INDICATING A
(D/L the Cluster. Incident Two, Incident Ones.) _________
19. FAILURE TO IDENTIFY AND DATE A CLUSTER-MAKING
(Identify the incident and handle as a Cluster.)
20. JUMPED FROM ONE CHAIN TO ANOTHER? _________
(Indicate. Handle individual BTs.)
21. JUMPED FROM ONE BT TO ANOTHER? _________
(Indicate. Handle both BTs.)
22. ANOTHER BT RESTIMULATED? _________
(Handle the BT.)
23. FALSE TRACK THAT WAS REALLY PART OF AN
(Indicate, if necessary D/L the Implant.)
24. BASIC KEEPS REAPPEARING BECAUSE IT IS A
(Handle as a Cluster by D/L.)
25. AN EARLIER ERROR MADE? _________
(Find and correct the error.)
26. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE ACTION BEGUN?
(Find what action and complete it, but no R3R or R3RA.)
27. LOCATION OF INCIDENT NEEDS ATTENTION?
(Locate the incident to blow.)
28. A BT IS PROTESTING? _________
(Handle the protest.)
29. YOU WERE PROTESTING? _________
(Handle the protest.)
30. LEANING ON A WALL? _________
(Indicate-find what the Pre-OT is leaning on.)
31. SEQUENCE OF EVENTS INCORRECT? _________
(Correct the sequence.)
32. INCORRECT OWNERSHIP OF INCIDENT? _________
33. RUDIMENTS WERE OUT? _________
(Fly the out Ruds.)
34. A THETAN HAS BEEN INVALIDATED? _________
(Handle the invalidation.)
35. A BT HAS BEEN OVERRUN? _________
(Indicate it to correct BT.)
36. YOU ARE COPYING A BANK YOU USED TO HAVE?
37. YOU ARE JUST MOCKING UP BTs? _________
38. THESE ARE PICTURES OF PAST CLUSTERS?
39. THERE ARE NO BTs LEFT? _________
40. YOU ARE JUST AUDITING COPIES OF BT PICTURES?
(Handle copies )
41. THESE ARE YOUR OWN PICTURES? _________
(Find whose pictures, and blow the BT. If
42. AUDITING ITSELF IS MAKING A CLUSTER?
(D/L the session.)
43. A BT IS HAVING CASE TROUBLE? _________
(Indicate. Handle the BT.)
44. YOU ARE CREATING THE INCIDENT ONE'S AND
BLOWING THEM? _________
45. YOU FAILED TO QUIT ON A WIN? _________
(Indicate. Rehab by D/L.)
46. USED TOO WIDE AN INTENTION SPAN? _________
(Indicate. Pick out individuals and handle.)
47. RESTIMULATED MORE THAN WERE BLOWN? _________
(Indicate. Handle restimulated individuals.)
48. ARC BROKE A BT? _________
(Assess BT's ARC Break and handle.)
49. GOT MISEMOTIONAL TOWARD A BT? _________
(Indicate. Find the BT, and handle to blow.)
50. AUDITORS CODE BREAKS ON BTs? _________
(Repair the Code breaks and handle each to blow.)
51. DIDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE A BT? _________
(Indicate. Acknowledge the BT and handle to blow.)
52. DIDN'T BELIEVE A BT OR CLUSTER? _________
(Get off the disbelief, handle the BT or Cluster.)
53. A BT WHO HAS AN ARC BREAK? _________
(Handle the ARC Break.)
54. A BT WHO HAS A PTP? _________
(Handle the PTP.)
55. A BT WHO HAS A WITHHOLD? _________
(Pull the withhold.)
56. A BT WHO HAS AN OVERT? _________
(Pull the overt.)
57. OVER-REPAIR? _________
58. YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO ATTEST? _________
(Indicate. Get off the non-acceptance and any Invalidation.)
Procedure first published by Ron Hubbard. As it is a procedure it can't be copyrighted.