Warning: These materials are only to be read and used by students ready for the Level. To qualify you have to have attested Clear and done Advanced Level 2, Pre-OT Two. The student should also be a trained Solo-auditor.
THE GREEN GREEN FORM
For Advanced Level Three
This form can be done over and over. It can be done to find Out Rudiments and to handle other case oddities that don't seem to stem directly from errors in running the Pre-OT III procedure.
It is an auditing form that can be done by the Pre-OT on self or by a qualified Auditor on the Pre-OT. It can also simply be done to jump start a Solo-auditor to find new areas of BTs and Clusters to audit.
One uses the key words of the list to see if the subject of the word is
Questions can be made up around the key word reading to find the exact point. Use the Meter to narrow it down as needed.
F/N each read by finding what it is, whose charge it is and finding earlier similar incident(s) if it doesn't F/N in the first place. Pre-OT III routines are used to get it to F/N.
Any BT/CL contacted should be handled to blow.
After handling a line it is always rechecked to
find any additional charge or additional BT/CLs with that charge.
When no additional charge is found the Pre-OT moves on to the next line until completely VGIs.
Do not use to get the TA down.
2. ARC BREAK ________________
Find any ARC Breaks.
(a) Date ___________________
(b) Identify what it was ________________
(c) Find if it was a break in:
i. Affinity ____
ii. Reality ____
iii. Communication ______
iv. Understanding _____
v. Incomplete action cycle ________
vi. Overrun of an action __________
3. Ignored originations ___________
4. Missed withhold_______________
Handle as M/WH
7. Present time problem ________________
11. False Meter read _________
12. Thetan (BT) overrun __________
13. Self overrun________________
14. Grade unflat - Whose?__________
16. Switched Thetans (BTs) ____________
17. Out of valence______________
18. Wrong date__________________
19. Wrong item__________________
23. Improperly Audited ____________
25. Didn't leave________________
27. Came back___________________
28. New one_____________________
30. Not you_____________________
33. Suppressed out of existence ________________
34. Thinks he's you_____________
35. You think you're another _____________
36. R3RA (ENGRAM RUNNING) Incomplete______________
37. Run too many times ____________
44. Putting them there to run ____________
45. Still more left_____________
46. Trying not to be ______________
48. Getting too many restimulated ______________
49. An earlier Incident ONE. _____________
50. An earlier Incident TWO __________________
51. Earlier mutual cluster-forming incident ____________
52. Too late on the track ______________
53. Needs dating________________
54. Needs locating______________
55. Part done then abandoned ___________
56. Too many incomplete cycles ____________
57. Misunderstood word ____________
60. Suppressed hate_____________
62. Promised never to leave ____________
63. Something else wrong __________
64. It was all ok_______________
Procedure first published by Ron Hubbard. As it is a procedure it can't be copyrighted.